dimanche 30 avril 2017

North Point InsideOut: Hear - Love Come Down



I will sing forever of Your love come down With my hands to heaven, shout Your praises loud I was lost in darkness when You pulled me out
I will sing forever of Your love come down. I once was blind, I could not see Chains of sin had shackled me But God in heaven heard my plea Jesus, Jesus rescued me Jesus, Jesus rescued me. I will sing forever of Your love come down With my hands to heaven, shout Your praises loud I was lost in darkness when You pulled me out I will sing forever of Your love come down. Now grace so sweet, it floods my soul And hope eternal won't let go My debt erased at Calvary Jesus, Jesus rescued me Jesus, Jesus rescued me. I will sing forever of your love come down With my hands to heaven, shout Your praises loud I was lost in darkness when You pulled me out I will sing forever of Your love come down. Well, there's a home beyond the sky asong we'll sing for all of time the grave is empty; I am free Jesus, Jesus rescued me. I will sing forever of your love come down With my hands to heaven, shout Your praises loud I was lost in darkness when You pulled me out I will sing forever of Your love come down. I will sing forever of your love come down With my hands to heaven, shout Your praises loud I was lost in darkness when You pulled me out I will sing forever of Your love come down. I will sing forever of Your love come down I will sing forever of Your love come down.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire